What is Change a Fear Strategy?
I cannot help but remember when I was a child, how fear emerged when we received an important news bulletin on the radio, which was not part of the general schedule. This was long before the coming of television to our country. The messages were usually related to something bad happening and would make you feel paralysed. How humans natural respond to external requests for change poses a much bigger threat than our problems. Behaviour does not change, no matter how much awareness we raise, how many threats are shared, and how much coercion, shaming and blaming go around.
Why would that be? Surely humanity is not that irresponsible and thoughtless? Why would we consciously destroy our home and the source of our nourishment, and each other? Why are these heart-felt and sincere requests for change not effective?
The reasons for change are plenty, so no excuse there. Excess and consumerism, inequality and unemployment, hunger and poverty, discrimination based on age, gender, race, culture, religion, status, wealth, generation, and preferences, wars causing migration and human rights dilemmas, carbon footprint and climate change, unkind immigration policies, extinction of species, and the decline in natural resources, all calling humanity to change our behaviour, to live with more awareness and to wake up to what we are doing to our beautiful planet and her magnificent creatures and organisms, and each other. Unfortunately these calls for change are mostly fear, lack and needs based, and cause panic, blaming, shaming, judging, down-spiral talk, and resistance. Instead of unifying humanity we now discovered yet another reason to cause more division, as some are right and others wrong, some good and others bad, and some acting appropriate and others not.
We always start from a place of curiosity and wonder,
and explore possibility
In ‘Change a Fear Strategy’ we explore and look at:
- What change means in terms of being human
- What exactly are we asking to change
- What causes resistance, suspicion and denial
- Why is change a fear strategy
- Why fear-based strategies do not work
- Why change imposed externally is not effective and lasting
- How can we initiate and inspire change from the inside out
- Why is an inner revolution needed before an outer revolution
- Why can we not focus on the problem and seek a solution at the same time
- What possibility strategies can have a notable impact on our many socio-economic-eco-cultural-political dilemmas
- How to introduce the new
- How can we transform ignorance, indifference, greed and sloth
- How to gently navigate any life-changing transitions
- What approaches can we follow to reach more humans and to articulate calls and messages of change
- What vocabulary can leaders, changemakers, catalysts, pioneers, and activist use to communicate more effectively and with more impact
- How we subconsciously sabotage our change initiatives and efforts when we share incongruent messages and personal contradictory behaviour
- How to speak to the hearts of people and to bypass the filters of the mind
- Sensory simulation of what it is about so we can decide for ourselves
- Embodiment experimentation so we can further explore and integrate into our personal, every day, real life situations
Who will benefit from this vibrant exploration and embodied experimentation?
All of Humanity
Changemakers, catalysts, revolutionaries, and activists
Leaders and organizations
Entrepreneurs and start-ups
Graduates and school leavers
Inventors and Innovators
Teams and groups
Coaches, guides and mentors
Teachers and learners (students)
Parents and children
Newly weds and to-be-parents
Anyone who fears change
Anyone who is involved in transformation and change initiatives
Anyone who is involved in evolutionary activities
Anyone who is busy improving life for others
Anyone who needs to introduce something new to the world, into their community, organisation, group, partnerships, or family
Anyone who is involved in ecological, economic, geopolitical, social and humanitarian initiatives
Anyone who is involved in organisational change
Anyone who is involved in system design and change leadership
Anyone who wants to repurpose their change message and explore new ways of articulating and sharing their messages and calls for change with the world
Anyone who experiences trauma because of externally imposed change
Anyone who experiences any type of oppression, discrimination, abuse or neglect
Anyone who struggles with transitions imposed on them
Anyone who experiences discrimination relating to their generation and/or age
Anyone who does not know what to do next
Anyone who wants to break out of destructive patterns or patterns no longer serving them
Anyone who wants to explore new ways of being, thinking, feeling, relating, engaging, speaking creating, acting and interacting
Anyone who wants to contribute to new paradigms, worldviews and models of understanding
Anyone who wants to thrive in times of change
Anyone who wants to make a difference in the world
Anyone who is passionate about life and wants to inspire and guide others
Anyone on a personal growth and development journey
And so many more…
Value of experience: $750
Available at: $150
R2275 is an approximate equivalent of $150 – The Joy Generation accepts international payments.
Did you know…
In our JOY Panorama Explorations, together, we explore concepts, paradigms, and phenomena that directly impact our experience of life and the total well-being of all humans, organisations, structures, the planet, and all her wondrous creatures and organisms?
Our JOY Panorama Explorations provide the ability for you to discover for yourself and to make your own, informed decisions relating to each theme, by using your inborn sensibilities and intelligence, both on a somatic and cognitive level?
Our JOY Panorama Explorations consist of 3 core elements, namely:
- Insight Immersion introducing different possibilities and perspectives (downloadable videos and audios)
- Sensory Simulation enabling a direct, personal, cognitive and somatic experience so we can discern for ourselves (downloadable videos and audios)
- Embodied Experimentation to enrich and expand our own personal experiences, with fun experimentation ideas and processes, and inspiration and support in a Playbook downloadable document, which you can explore in your own free time.
And a Surprise Bonus 15 minute Online JOY Session with Hannelie to share your experience and to explore questions and insights together that arose during your experience.
Passing on the Goodness
The nature of this experience, practices, techniques and subsequent awareness, vitality, health, growth and empowerment, is worth more than $750.00.
Yet, we understand that our perceptions and mind-sets create our experience and that we experience life through our senses. Our perceptions and mind-sets impact not only our own lives, but also that of Humanity, our beautiful Planet and all her creatures and organisms. It impacts all the aspects of our lives, how we think and feel about ourselves, how we think and feel about others and the world, life and possibilities, how we intend, relate, engage, create, make, share, contribute, act, interact, approach, respond to and do life. It is our aspiration to therefor introduce these perspectives to as many humans as possible and for that purpose made it available at $150.
We share different techniques and practices in each of these 8 explorations, thus you have access to abundant resources.
Join our Facebook Community, namely our JOY Generation World Group, and share your experiences, insights and any inspirational and uplifting articles and stories. You are now a JOY Generator.
Want to transform your life or your organization?
Want to explore them all? Receive all 8 explorations for $900.00 and receive a copy of JOY Generator Han’s e-book ‘IOS – I am onto something’
A payment plan is available to those who reside in countries less fortunate. Connect with us to discuss your requirements in this regards. T & C’s apply.
Gift and Share forward
You also have the opportunity to gift an exploration to someone else. See our Gift Vouchers section.
This is not a once-off experience. You are able to enact, apply and integrate all techniques used into any situation, environment, and into all the aspects of your life, your business, organizations, communities and groups. You are welcome to contact us for assistance to introduce discoveries, practices and insights into your line of work, environment and to integrate further into your own personal life.
Seasoned Public Speakers and Facilitators, we are available to speak and share embodied experiences and wisdom at your in-house events, public events, online events, conferences, webinars, and summits on these and other topics, across the globe. Book a speaker of facilitator here. Connect with us to explore your specific requirements.